My mother told me
Look, I'm giving you the world,
Don't just put it in your pocket
Make sure that it won't get lost.
You will hate it cause you're scared
Of how much is still unclear
But you will love it in end
When you'll see that no reveal
Makes it easy to go on.
But revealing means to think
Means to question, ask somebody
"-Is your sky as bright as mine?
-No, mine's dark and yet,you see
We are watching the same stars...
-Then,come see them,here, with me."
Means to speak ,to hear, to feel
With the world, what's world about.
So I'm giving you this pen
To reveal and feel as much
As your little heart can handle
But there's something more to say
Hold it closer to your heart
Cause through words, rid of the world
You will get when you are stuck.
And you'll be cause I can see
In your green and saddened eyes
That this world will never raise
To what it's pictured in your mind.

Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu