the poet and the muse
touching with your strong hand
but watching with eyes scared
as i was willing to absorb your entire being
in my soul
to capture, imprison, arrest
your almost dying breath
on my neck
you lips on my forehead
"forever"
there aren't forevers, i bet...
i've had you just a little before your fears took over
and claimed that you're the princess of their ivory tower
when i was ready to give you my ruins and let you build me
as a child who builds a castle of sand
i have my fears too, you know?
you don't
cause i didn't have time to be weak
to be me
i fear that forevers are real
and that i missed mine
yeah
the past is a fear that inhabits my present too, sometimes
but some times
some ties
make me proud to have chosen
to be in a certain place, at a certain time
and let myself be built as a castle about to fall at the first breeze
i prefer little whiles of joy, than never ending days of grief
you were a good architect though you gave up the project called "me"
but you gave up on thee
and that's what hurts me more
that you could be a thousand light years ahead them all
if you would trust your soul
i had you three fears ago
i have you now
and i shall have you always
you turned your back on me
to open the door for my poems
you gave me nothing
and yet you gave me solace

Comentarii
if you metaphorically referred to the source of my pain
How many eons(km would be much easier though) far from you? To figure out how close to me.
I've been a muse too. It was quite awkward in a way.
One devoured by his inner fight,
Two... by his missing kite,
Both, shallow about what they have got,
Only one dripping fears about what he's not.
Awkward, cause usually you are the h(a)unted ?
Well, because of that but also because I couldn't tell when it was poetical exaggeration and when it was the truth. And sometimes I felt guilty for causing some feelings.
Truth is that, me and your source, we were in the same time zone back then.The rest is only "inspired by true events", so to speak; but that syntagm is becoming a cliché already nowadays,isn't?
It's been more than 3 months now, you're cured or have you made a vow not to write any more?
Regarding writing, I kept on doing that, just didn't find the energy to press copy/paste and put it here. And cured...no, I don't know if that will ever happen, but I like to think that I feel a little bit better.
We were both on his own island, me further north than him, both of us 2 hours younger than you.
You also seem to be a she but I can't trust that and I don't know if I want to know more.
I have the feeling that you encoded something in there, somewhere. "Definitely not"…but it would have been nice. I have quite an inkling of why you insist in him being a she but, like you, I can’t trust that.
You are right not to trust that, though I take it as a compliment and I have a vivid interest on why you think that. By the way, you can ask whatever.
Do forgive me. He can be a valuable asset for the feminist movement, but long curly hair and the values you adhere to (not to mention the boobs argument) don’t make you a “SHE”. Or they do?
I do believe the questions we ask ourselves are more important than the answers; consequently, by chance, is he (still call him cause of his male name) a behavioral or psychological androgyne ?
Don’t be bamboozled by my interest in “her”. I’m after something else.
After rereading your hint I realized that you may know where that person was. However, if you know that you have to know that I'm not talking about someone with a male name (if it's relative to say about a "he").
And I don't know what's you're after but all I have to say about that person is written above in that poem and it shall stay that way.
“To check”… “you’re definitely not”… “you may” :). You have such a pattern of consistency.Nothing but a flame in transition.
Rereading? Should I take it that it was too subtle? Don’t answer, I’m fooling around.
Have you ever attended an Alexandrina Hristov concert?
are you going to be in Aula on Thursday, when she gets the title?
Who's getting what title? Alexandrina?
Blandiana.
Trimiteți un comentariu