Blind



the cybernetic eye has taken over
god-like position occupied by samples of "deus absconditus"
in plain sight
and you know they're watching you
and you give them your entire life
"here're what I ate last night
the last girl I fucked
me and my friends at a party
party-animals, huh?"
more like, only animals
taking no party
in the combat against
the almighty eye

but do I have any solution to propose?
of course
I'm writing it
I'm serving it
I am the waiter
waiting for you to taste
a bit of interiority
meditation on the superiority of art

the eye must be poked
with refusal to belong
stay with the minority which reads
and finds comfort in poetry
on your deathbed someone might quote to you
from Poe
"we loved with a love that was more than love"
rather than take your photo
rotting from head to toe
and posting it on facebook
because...
"#YODO"

if you think that Jesus had a last supper
isn't it weird that you want a last live conference?
well, I bet at least one of your friends will betray you as well
when you'll die and all they'll hear will be the ticking of the monitor
they'll think you a trickster
who performed his own moment of silence
and they'll unplug their computers
leaving you dead, yet still plugged to the apparatus
twit them from the other side!
is the Cyclops there as empowered as ours?

you know very well
we're sometimes online for hours
but the line is goddamn broken
is it connecting people or avatars?
while the fear,  inside it slithers
the fear that we're not as good as we seem

I know I'm not, I know you're not
but people are beautiful in many ways
we don't see in photos
with worries
with dreams
with gifts
with human needs
of conversation and affection

you give protection to your perfect image
why not choose your own flawed nature?


Comentarii

Anonim a spus…
Wonderful. You still have life inside of you, dar tot regret că nu ştiam că scrii. Cred că vorbeşti şi despre tine aici, iar critica e plină de compasiune şi sper că are şi speranță. Mi-aş dori să se facă un videoclip pe youtube cu poezia asta şi să fie cel mai vizionat. Imnul omenirii.

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Gen:gratar.

the poet and the muse

Tu cere, eu nu mai vreau nimic