Home-sanitarium



sanitariums go full
I think I'll go there too
so beautiful it would have been
to go crazy with you

you could have been my numbing pill
for better or for worse
you would have been my legal drug
"my blessing and my curse"

"such cliche", you would laugh
and...
i'd just sit to witness
that ray being in danger
(...)
the smile on your face -
a rare gift of nature

but you chose solitude instead
your dearest friend of all
and now i see you taking "him"
as escort, down the halls

your songs are all that I recall
from that angelic being
and though we never touched our lips
I felt your aura near

if ever they will tie your wrists
I beg you, sing for us
there's no one so inhuman here
to mock a love like ours
(...)

or was it all imagined, dear?
and you were never caged
while i'm endowed with desperation
hearing your voice again

if it's like that, and I am damned
prolong your note a bit
i want to end this cruel song
and lay it on your feet


Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Gen:gratar.

the poet and the muse

Tu cere, eu nu mai vreau nimic