sine qua non
life is about replacing one pain with another
hoping the next one will be less intense
that you’ll manage to give it a sense
to get you by
one by one
days will eat you up alive
if you keep expecting them to bring you to place
where you’ll be fine
build that place
be that place
human race it’s getting fucked up because it’s pushing the burden
to the neighbor’s shoulders
getting colder because it lets its own fire die
mine is alive
I carry it in my words
when my mind wants to shut it down
I spread it so others can find guidance
as if it would be a lighthouse
those words right here are a signal
that you should love the ones who break you
the ones who take you
and the ones who’ll make you wish you’d never have been
taken
love the snow that gets you toes frozen
the children that yell in the bus
disrupting your line of self-harming thoughts
love everything that doesn’t look like it deserves to be
loved
for I love the world
and this is how I make art
beauty can get out of something bad, something sad, something mad
so can you and so can I
I
rise
and
I
fall
apart
this
is
the
cycle
of
life
-
“a series of events that are regularly repeated in the same
order”
but in order to stay in the cycle
you have to remember not to pull the fire alarm
not this time
so
LOVE everything that’s alive
(pain is not)
for where there is love
only there is life

Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu