Diseases of my heart


-There was no sun for about an hour today
And as I looked to the sky I felt like home
For there is no light in my heart either.
I find no joy in talking or listening
Because I can't pay attention to nothing else
Except
my own
voices.
If you really want me to listen you should scream at me
You should get me really frustrated; that's the way words burst
Out of my mind. Otherwise is just chit-chat, me talking nonsense
Beginning a sentence and wondering what the hell was the idea.
That and alcohol should work.
That's when I'm sincere.
Apart from that I think I have a natural tendency to lie,
Pretend that things are better than they are.

The sad thing is that I used to be happy at least with my dreams
Paradoxically, the night was the best part of the day
But lately I only had nightmares.
After 8 hours of sleep,after coming from the club and falling asleep in 5 minutes,
During naps; my brain just works against me.

There was no sun for about an hour today
And for about 24 there is no light in my heart either
I'm suffering from "total solar eclipse"
And even if you would think that I should be accustomed to finding things in the dark
I can't find my cure.

They say we need a dream to handle reality
But look at me, I only have nightmares
I try to see the good part in this
But all that I can think about is that, maybe
My mind wants to show me that life is a little bit better than bad dreams.

Unsatisfying.

* wakes up*
-Hold on! This too was a brain scheme?



Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Gen:gratar.

the poet and the muse

Tu cere, eu nu mai vreau nimic