Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy
one day I met this girl
she appeared out of nowhere and sat behind me
staring at me like I was doing something wrong
smiling ironically
yelling
crying
I told her not to follow me
for i was not related to her in any kind of way
and because I was scared of her moody temper
throwing things,scratching,sketching lines with no direction
I feared that she'd take over me and lock me somewhere
letting me there with myself
becoming insane
I explained this to her and she started screaming
I said "stop"
she kept screaming
"who are you?"
she kept screaming
"leave me alone"
she kept screaming
I asked "why don't you stop screaming?"
she was driving me mad
and then she laughed
silently and then louder and louder
"why don't YOUUU stop screamin'?
it was your fault all the time,can't you see?
oh,you..believing you'll get trapped when you already are
why letting you go if you always find your why back to me?
cause you're not the real one no longer
you're the one who follows
the one whose heart got frozen."

Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu